Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Stampin' Up Onstage Brisbane

I have just returned from a wonderful 3 days in Brisbane at the Stampin' Up! onstage event. Great friends, fantastic presentations from Stampin Up staff and other demonstrators made for a fantastic experience. I was lucky enough to be chosen to complete samples for two of the stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. Here are the samples I made with the Cool Treats stamp set and framelits.
Ombré Peach ice cream
Stacked Cool Treats
N
Mega sundae
M
Gelato Cool Treats
Choc Sundae
Sparkling Sundae
Rich Emerald Cool Treats Hope you like them, I'll be back soon with the samples from the other set. Happy Stampin, Rachel
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    These cards are all so wonderful, do you have a tutorial on how you did the ice creams called gelato ?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10