Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Countdown to new Catalogue, Day 9

Countdown to new Catalogue, Day 9   Today's card uses heaps of new products. Most notably the Happy Birthday thinlit. I love this product, it's the perfect size for a card front. I've layered one in the new Wood Textures DSP (6x6" stack) and one in black to give a 3D effect. Next is the new Oh My Stars embossing folder and the Copper Trim. The final new product on this card is the Eastern Palace Speciality DSP which is available now in a couple of bundles with the other products in the suite.
 
I have copies of the catalogue available now. If you would like to get a jump on writing your wish list, contact me and I will get one out to you.
More tomorrow,
Happy Stampin,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10