Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 13 June 2017

You've Got Style meets Petal Garden

I had great fun colouring these gals. Both are stamped on Shimmery White paper.  The first one is coloured using Watercolour pencils and a Blender pen.
The background paper is from the Petal Garden DSP stack.
I also used both of the new border punches Ribbon and Ticket Edge, and a little piece of my favourite Ribbon, the Ombré Calypso Coral Ribbon. Lastly, the greeting was die cut using the Layering Circle dies.
I coloured this card using an Aquapainter and the inks. I think this greeting is perfect for this stamp. This DSP is also from the Petal Garden stack and sets off this funky lady perfectly. Here's a close up of the lovely shimmer on the Shimmery White cardstock.
I'll be back soon with more projects I've made with my new goodies. Happy Stampin, Rachel

1 comment:

01 09 10