Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 11 June 2018

Lined Alphabet and Layered Alphabet

It took a few trial and errors to get the cardstock size correct using these dies, but I'm quite happy with how these cards turned out for a first try.



For this card I used the Lined Alphabet to White Emboss each of the letters after they were cut out. The Dragonflies are from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.


These letters were left without stamping as I felt the vivid colours stood out on their own. Discontinued Picture Perfect DSP was used to finish the card.


For this card the letters were stamped in the coordinating colour after they were cut out. The Birthday stamp is from the Birthday Banners set. The DSP used here is called Garden Impressions, and the flowers are cut using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits.

Contact me with any questions,
Happy Stampin,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10