Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 15



Week 15 already! Only a few weeks left to go, I can't believe it's December next week!

The card I have to share with you this week uses the Itty Bitty Christmas Bundle and the Shine Bright stamp set.



 I have stamped the Christmas tree in Versamark on Very Vanilla card stock and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. This panel was the cut out using the Stitched Nested Label dies.



The gold background shapes are Gold Foil cut with one of the Layered Christmas dies. These were adhered with the Tombo glue.
 The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Christmas set and was heat embossed in gold on Mint Macron card stock.

On the Cherry Cobbler background I used a combination of Golden Glitz Delicata ink refill and rubbing alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer to produce the sparkly golden sheen.
The rhinestone on top of the tree was coloured with a Soft Suede Blends Marker.
The Cherry Cobbler background was mounted on Mint Macron card stock and then on to a Thick Very Vanilla card base. I love this card stock for a more sturdy Vanilla base.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Michelle Taylor's blog for a full list of tonight's participants.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow night for our monthly Art With Heart blog Hop. This month we are featuring gift bags and boxes, just in time for Christmas.

Thanks for hopping by,
Happy stamping,
Rachel.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rachel. So love your colour combination of Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla with gold is inspired. I haven't inked my Shine Bright stamp set as yet - you've inspired me to not forget about it. All gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Rachel. I love the richness of colour and the lovely soft sparkle of your spritzing.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10