Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Meet the new In Colours - part 5

The final new In Colour I’d like to introduce you to is Cinnamon Cider. This warm caramel colour co ordinates perfectly with many of our current colours and I love it with Misty Moonlight as shown below.

Here’s a comparison between Cinnamon Cider and other browns in our current colour range.
I have used the World of Dreams Suite and again the Brass Foil sheets for the sample below. The embossing folder used for the background is called Old World Paper, and is available in the 2020-22 Catalogue from the 3rd of June.


This brings me to the end of my introduction to the new In Colours. They are all available from the 3rd of June, for the next two years.
I will be back soon with more inspiration from our new products.
Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10