Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 7 February 2021

Hello Stampers! I'm back with a new Stampin' Up! bundle to share with you, Hydrangea Haven.

Hydrangea Haven is a bundle in the Jan to June Mini Catalogue. The bundle includes the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and the Hydrangea Dies.


To make this card I stamped the main image on Crumb Cake card stock in Stazon Jet Black ink. I used Stazon ink because I wanted to watercolour this image and I didn't want it to bleed.

I first coloured the image with White Craft ink and the middle sized Watercolour Painters. I let the image dry then I coloured over the top with Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Pear Pizzazz ink.

The image was cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die.

The greeting is stamped of Vellum in Stazon ink.



 Check out your Jan to June Mini Catalogue for more information and samples. If you live in Aust, and do not have a catalogue already, contact me and I will send one straight to you.
I will be back soon with more samples,
Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10