Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Rose Gold Hand-Penned Petals

 Hi There! To make this card I used the beautiful new Rose Gold Specialty Paper. This paper comes in a pack with two sheets of Rose Gold Paper and teo sheets of Gold Specialty Paper.

The sparkly on this paper is a bit hard to photograph so I made a quick video.


I cut one of the Hand -Penned Petal dies from the Rose Gold Specialty Paper.  The Basic Black piece behind the Rose Gold die cut has been embossed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.


The card base has been has clear embossed with one of the images from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.

The greeting is also from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and has been embossed in Copper Embossing Powder.
All of the products used on this card are listed below.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

3 comments:

  1. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information cheapest 07 gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any legal advice, kindly visit our page. viginia reckless driving

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10