Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 3 May 2022

2022-2024 In Colours Sweet Sorbet

 The now 2022-2023 Catalogue is here!


And I'm here to share with you our third new In Colour, Sweet Sorbet. Sweet Sorbet is a beautiful rich strawberry red, that suits it's name perfectly.



For today's card I have again used the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes as my card base. I have used the Cup of Tea Bundle to stamp the striped tea cup in Starry Sky ink.


The leaves are stamped directly on to the scalloped rectangle in Parakeet Party and Garden Green, and the flowers are stamped on a separate piece of Basic White card stock in Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink. These were cut out with the coordinating dies and attached with Dimensionals.

All of these products are available in the new 2022-2023 Catalogue that is now live to customers.


If you don't already have a copy of this beautiful new catalogue and would like one and you live in Australia, contact me and I will get one to you.

For the month of May Stampin' Up! are offering an extra special joining offer for those wanting to join the Stampin' Up! team. In addition to the $235 worth of products in your starter kit for $169 you will also receive $116.50 worth of In Colour products.

Contact me for more details.

Happy stamping,
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10