Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 20 - Sending Flirty Flamingo

 


Hi stampers, it's time for week 20 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the core Stampin' Up! colours and week 20 means that it's time to share some Flirty Flamingo inspiration.

For this week's card I have used the Sending Flowers Bundle. I started by randomly stamping numerous stems in Granny Apple Green ink on Basic White card stock. 


I used Blending Brushes and coloured the top of the card in Tahitian Tide ink and the bottom half in Granny Apple Green ink.


I stamped about 6 stems in Parakeet ink and then cut them out using the co ordinating dies. The flowers are stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink, some full strength and some stamped off. The center of the flowers are So Saffron ink. These were cut out too.


The SENDING dies are one of the main elements in the dies pack. I cut the detailed word from Flirty Flamingo and the background from Basic White card stock.


Once again I could not resist adding a couple of the Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish off the card. All of the products used to make this card are listed below, with links to my online store. Please contact me if you have any questions.

It's time to head to the next blog in our hop which belongs to the very talented Tina Gillespie.

If you have any problems with the links in our hop, please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for hopping by,

8 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel, this is such a vibrant and happy card. I love the colour combination and the layers and dimension you have achieved on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! This looks amazing! The sky looks so vibrant, and the lush flowers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly beautiful Rachel! This card immediately reminded me of the sample card in the catalogue and why I NEED to add this bundle to my shopping cart!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Rachel. Your colour combo is delightful - such a happy feel. Your blending, stamping and layering is superb. Love it so much. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel your card is just so happy and bright. Really reminds me of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This screams Spring, Rachel. Those bright colours in the sky, leading down into the flowers, is stunning. The recipient will adore this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Rach, this is GORGEOUS! I love the lush field of flowers you've created, and the colours just scream "happy". Such a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flirty Flamingo may be the feature colour but by golly, that background sings. A lovely fresh interpretation of one of my favourite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10