Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 8 April 2017

Pop Up Hexagonal Window Box Card

I have a video to show you how I made these Pop Up Hexagonal Window Box Cards. I made 16 of these for my swaps at Stampin' Up! Onstage Sydney, which is where I am now. I was unable to load the video on my blog, but I have it on my Facebook page HERE
 The base of the cards was the same for all cards, I finished them differently.
 Stylish Birthday and the die from the Hexagonal Window Box set.
Balloon PopUpDies and Stylish Birthday.
Detailed Dragonflies dies.
Feel free to contact me if you require further details.
The Hexagonal Window Box dies are available on their own or bundled with a stamp set from my online store HERE or through the link to the right of the screen.
Happy Stampin,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your video on your Facebook page. It was well done and I enjoyed watching it. Unfortunately the link above didn't work for me, but I was able to find your Facebook page and I scrolled through until I found the video.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10