Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Sneak Peek from 2017-2018 Catalogue

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Stampin' Up! Onstage event, one of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. We had the opportunity to see the upcoming catalogue and have a play with some of the new products. A set that I was lucky enough to win is called This Little Piggy, and here are some samples from my first play with it.






This is just one of the amazing new sets in the upcoming catalogue, but first I need to make the most of the retiring products. Back soon with discontinued samples. To see the full discontinued list click HERE

Don't wait too long, as soon as they sell out they are gone for good.
Happy Stampin,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. These cards are super cute, Rachel. You've inspired me to get it inked up!BTW, love your new blog header too. x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10