Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Art With Heart Colour Creations - So Saffron




Back again for another Art With Heart Team Colour Creations Blog Hop, there's only a few colours remaining so make sure you check in for the next few weeks. This week we're featuring So Saffon, which is a lovely soft, buttery yellow in the Subtles colour family. 

This week I used a combination of new and current products in my project.


The stamp sets I used for this card are the new Daisy Lane stamp set, which is coming soon in the 2019-2020 Catalogue and has the daisy and the fern leaf stamp. I also used the Itty Bitty Birthdays set which is in the Occasions catalogue. I love this set as it has 16 small birthday greetings that are so handy on busy cards like this one.


Once I had stamped and punched the daisies with the Daisy Punch I used the stylus end of my Take Your Pick Tool to shape the daisies and give them some real life dimension.
The center of the white daisy was coloured with the Light Daffodil Delight Blends (so we will have So Saffron :) ).


I stamped the fern leaf on the inside of the card for a finishing touch.

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I loved making it. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

Our new 2019-2020 catalogues are coming out soon and if you don't already have a demonstrator contact me to obtain your free copy.


Also available from the 15th of May is our first Paper Pumpkin Kit in Australia and it is extra special as is has been designed in conjunction with Stampin' Up!s co founder Shelli, aptly named Hugs From Shelli. These are only available until sold out so please contact me urgently if you wold like to order one.


For more So Saffron inspiration head to Cathy's Blog for a full list of today's participants.

Happy stamping,
Rachel
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Rachel this is such a beautiful card - I hope you dont mind if I CASE this for mother's day? I love how you've made the centre of your daisy's pop by using soft suede. Thanks for hopping along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like these daisies they are so pretty and bright.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10