Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 10 April 2021

Introducing the new In Colours 2021-2023 Soft Succulent

 I have the second new In Colour to share with you tonight, Soft Succulent. This soft, muted green has a touch of gray in it and will be perfect for colouring our succulent stamps (of course).


I have made this colour comparison to show you where Soft Succulent fits into our colour range.

The card I have made to feature this colour uses the Colour and Contour stamp set, which is available from the 4th of May in the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If you do not have a copy yet and do not already have a demonstrator let me know and I will send one to you.


Again I have used the Scalloped Contour dies for the background, making a frame from one to highlight the floral sprig.


I have stamped the greeting in Soft Succulent then fussy cut around the different lines to make it another feature on the card. The final addition is a piece of Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon. These lovely ribbons are available in all 5 new In colours.

Don't forget to check the Last-Chance Products sale to pick up some bargains!

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10