Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 19 April 2021

Rococo Rose Gilded Butterflies

 

I made today's card a while ago as I was playing with the Gilded Leafing. I wanted to share it with you before Rococo Rose retires.

The stamp sets I used for this card are Very Versailles and Butterfly Brilliance. The Crumb Cake background piece has been stamped in Crumb Cake with Very Versailles.

I stamped the leaves in Versamark on a Merry Merlot piece and then applied Heat & Stick Powder, heated and applied the Gilded Leafing.

The butterflies were stamped in Crumb Cake and lightly coloured with a Water Colour Painter and Rococo Rose ink. I fussy cut the images instead of using the dies as I didn't want an edge around the butterflies.


The final touch is a piece of Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon across the card.

Have you checked the Last Chance Products List yet? There's still plenty of bargains left! Head to my online store to check them out.


Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10