Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Colour Creation Blog Hop week 24 - Fresh Freesia Paper Florist Dies

 




Hello stamping friends. It is time for the Colour Creations Blog Hop, but again I was not organised enough to join this time but I wanted to share my cards with you.

I have only recently purchased the Paper Florist Dies and I am having a lovely time playing with them.

The first card I made I decided was not Fresh Freesia enough so I had a second attempt.


I cut the main flowers from Fresh Freesia card stock and then I shaped them with the end of an old style Water Painter, which is rounded, to give them some dimension.


The other flowers were cut from Petal Pink, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam and Lost Lagoon card stock.


To add some texture to the background I used one of the Artistic Mix Decorative masks and Shimmery White Embossing Paste. I love the bit of sparkle that this paste adds.


I used Pebbled Path card stock as the card base to contrast the soft, subtle colours.

Cathy is the wonderful host of our hop and has the full list of tonight's participants. Make sure you pop over and check out the beautiful creations on the other blogs.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10