Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 9 October 2023

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop week 10 - Joy of Christmas Noel

 



Hello and welcome to week 10 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team.

This week I have used the Joy of Christmas bundle to make two cards.
I started by cutting the NOEL letters from the new Adhesive Backed Glimmer Paper. I made sure there was enough clearance around the letters so that I could used the square die with cut off corners to cut it out again.

I adhered this piece to a piece of Joy of Christmas DSP that was cut just larger than the Gold Glimmer Paper. The fact that the Glimmer Paper is adhesive backed makes it wonderfully easy to work with. I love it!


The Shaded Spruce card was cut with one of the dies from the Christmas Classics Bundle. This was adhered to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that was embossed with the  Quatrefoil Embossing Folder.

To make use of the NOEL letters I cut originally I cased a beautiful  from Andrea Sargent. See the original HERE.


I stamped the foliage in Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder on the left side of a Deckled Rectangle. I stamped it a second time so that I could cut out individual leaves and add them on Dimensionals.


All of the products used to make these cards are available in my online store. Please contact me with any questions.

Now it's time to see what my very talented team member Andrea Sargent has to share with us.


If you encounter any issues with the links in our hop please head to Sharon's blog as she is the amazing host of our Christmas Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping,

8 comments:

  1. Wow, two really beautiful cards, Rachel! I love that you've used the letters from the first on the second. I will need to check out that self adhesive gold paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully creative, and economical, use of the "NOEL" die-cuts, Rach. Your cards are so lovely. I love the embossed background on the first card (very elegant). I'm a sucker for DSP, and heat-embossing, so really love the card that was inspired by Andrea's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards, Rachel. The second one is my fave and I love the extra dimension you have created on the foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards Rachel and very ingenious of you to use the already cut out letters. The gold embossing of the foliage goes beautifully with the gold glimmer letters on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made the second card with the letters left over from Card #1, Rachel. Both cards are lovely and I'm loving the gold sparkle from the glimmer paper. I have this coming in my next order and can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are wonderful cards, Rachel, and great use of the negative die cuts. I love the torn DSP and the gold embossed images cut out and popped up for dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, I really like the second card and the gold embossing and then how you have added an extra layer to some of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards. The quarter foil EF just adds that touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10