Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 17 June 2024

First Christmas card of the season!

 


I know it's a bit early to be starting Christmas cards but I was working on projects for my stamping weekend and wanted to offer a Christmas card option. I am a little bit of a hoarder (Ok, a lot) of discontinued stamps and papers and there is nothing I love more than delving into my treasures and combining old and new to come up with a unique creation.


For this card I used the current Merriest Trees Dies and All Is Bright DSP(retired).

The greeting is from the discontinued Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. 


The distressed background for the card is embossed with Quatrefoil Embossing Folder. I rubbed the Versamark stamp pad sparingly over the embossed piece and then heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The pretty star on the top of the tree is cut from Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.

Sorry but I have another Christmas card to share with you on Wednesday when it's time for another Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team.

See you then,

Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10