Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 19 February 2024

I had a couple of extra special cards to make for family members recently.
For the first card I cased a card I found by Laura Seki. I used the Forever Love DSP from the Jan to April Mini Catalogue.


The main colours are Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla. The greeting is from the Best Family Ever and has been embossed in Gold Embossing Powder. The 75 was cut using the Alphabet A La Mode Dies and the Three Colour Glimmer Paper.

For the second card I coloured a piece of Most Adored DSP with Blends Markers in Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Old Olive. The Most Adored DSP is one of free Sale-a-bration rewards that is only available until the end of Feb.

The Happy Birthday was cut with the Wanted to Say Dies and the Adhesive Backed Gold and Silver Specialty Paper.


For the numerals I used the Alphabet A La Mode Dies again and more Adhesive Backed Gold Paper.


If you would like more information about any of my projects please contact me.

See you soon,
Rachel
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10