Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 3 February 2024

Lifetime of Love Creations from the Mini Catalogue

 I made these cards using the Lifetime of Love Bundle from the Jan to April Mini Catalogue. The background of all of the cards were embossed with the Layered Florals Embossing Folder. This beautiful embossing folder is a 3D folder that leaves a wonderfully deep impression on the Very Vanilla card stock.

 


I embossed the flowers in Gold Embossing powder on Vellum cardstock. I cut the wreath die twice, once from Gold Foil and once from Very Vanilla card stock to get the center piece that the greeting is embossed on.
I was so happy with the first card that I experimented with a couple of other colour, Poppy Parade and Blackberry Bliss.


Which colour scheme is your favourite? I'm having trouble choosing one? I'm happy with all of them.

All of the products used to make these cards are from Stampin' Up! Please contact me if you would like any more information on any of my  projects.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10