Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 29 February 2024

Magnificent Magnolia Mood


The cards I have to share with you today are a sneak peek of some new up coming Online Exclusives.
I have used the Magnolia Mood Bundle on both cards. I stamped the main image in Smoky Slate on Basic White card stock.


I coloured the first image with Blends Markers in Bubble Bath, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, and Daffodil Delight. I stamped one of the smaller images in Smoky Slate as a background piece.


The Moody Mauve cardstock behind the image was cut with one of the Thoughtful Expressions Dies that was then embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.


For the second card I coloured the magnolia with Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.


Behind the magnolia on the card front I used a Blending Brush to add a faint shading of Mossy Meadow ink. The greeting I used is from another new Online Exclusive called Sweetly Scripted. It also has Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Happy Anniversary and a few others.


The die cut pieces behind the main image are cut from other dies in the Magnolia Mood Dies.
The Online Exclusives are available to customers from the 5th of March.
Please contact me for more information or with any questions.

Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Love what you have done with this bundle. Also, so inspirational! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10