Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 43 Pumpkin Pie Stippled Roses

 



Hello stamping friends, it’s time for week 43 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the wonderful Stampin’ Up! colours in alphabetical order and this week we are up to Pumpkin Pie, a lovely orange colour in our Regals colour family.
For tonight’s card I used the Stippled Roses stamp set from the Jan to April Mini Catalogue.


I stamped the main rose image in Basic Grey and coloured it with my Blends Markers. The colours I used were Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.


The gorgeous DSP I used for the background is from the Nature’s Sweetness Specialty DSP, from the Jan to April mini catalogue. Along the right side of the card I put a strip of one of the other DSP from the same pack.

I added some leaf sprigs in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stock.

The greeting is from the Throughout The Year stamp set. I love this greeting and many of the others from this set, it’s a very versatile set.
All of the products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! and are available from my online Stampin' Up! store.


Now it's time see what amazing project my stamping friend Kate Morgan has to share with us.

If you encounter any issues with the links in our blog hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the wonderful host of our Colour Creations Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for hopping by,
Rachel

Product List

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Rach. The elegance of the DSP, the embossed sentiment and the beautifully coloured roses make for a gorgeous card. I paired Pumpkin Pie with gold, and was surprised by how nice it looks. I love what you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, your blending and colouring is so perfect you can't even tell you've used Pumpkin Pie! I love the classical elegance of your stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Rachel and the blending and highlights on your flowers is just fantastic. Background DSP panel together with the gold embossed sentiment adds more elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard7 March 2024 at 13:21

    Just lovely Rachel and your colouring of the roses is beautiful. I agree with you that sentiment stamp set is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Rachel. Such a classy card with the gold elements on the DSP and the heat embossed sentiment. The roses are beautifully coloured and love the addition of the die cut leaves behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant Rachel. Your selection of SDSP with the Stippled Roses is perfect as is your gorgeous Blends colouring. A beautiful colour combo and composition. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring and beautiful background for this elegant card Rachel! The sentiment stamp is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10