Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 29 March 2024

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek - Country Flowers

 Hello stamping friends, I have another sneak peek to share with you from the 2024-2025 Annual catalogue. As a demonstrstor we have access to preorders from new upcoming catalogues.

When I first saw the Country Flowers Bundle, I knew it was one that I would love. The stamp set includes two different containers, three foliage and flower stamps, a stool and five greetings.



For this card I stamped the front pail and flowers first. I created a mask for the pail and then stamped the stool and the teapot  and flowers.


I stamped the stool again on a piece of woodgrain card stock from the Country Woods DSP and fussy cut it out. I trimmed the stool so that it would fit behind the front pail.


I coloured the image with my Blends Markers and cut out the image with a Deckled Rectangle Die.

Happy Easter stamping friends, be sure to pop back soon for more peeks from the new catalogue. If you live in Australia and do not already have a demo, contact me and I can send you your own catalogue as soon as it's available.

Happy stamping,

Rachel




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rach. I love how you’ve masked, and coloured, the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10