Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 13 March 2024

More Magnificent Magnolia Mood Cards

 Hello stamping friends. While you are reading this I will be having a wonderful time at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event where I will be catching up with my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators. Just another of the amazing pluses to joining the Stampin' Up! family.

To make these two cards I have used the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is one of our new Online Exclusives.

For the first one I cut the main die from Water Colour paper and coloured with a Water Painter. The magnolia is Berry Burst and the leaves are Old Olive.

I stamped the magnolia image on the Basic Gray background in Basic Gray ink. The background piece was then embossed with one of the Basics 3D embossing Folders that is another of the Online Exclusives. For an extra bit of texture I splattered some White Craft Ink with a Water Painter.

I used some Parakeet Party and white twine around the middle of the card before it was attached to the Basic White card base. The second mat is Berry Burst card stock.

For the second card I cut the main magnolia die from Basic White card stock. This time I used my Blending Brushes to add colour to the die cut piece. The flower is coloured with Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight and the leaves are Old Olive.

The very sparkly Happy Birthday is cut from the Online Exclusives Berry Burst, Old Olive and White Glimmer Paper, using the Wanted To Say Dies. And as with the first card I used the Basic 3D 3 pack Embossing Folders.


The card base is Berry Burst, with a Basic Gray card front. 

All of these products are available from Stampin' Up!. Please contact me with any questions.

Happy stamping,

Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10