Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 28 June 2018

Art With Heart Blog Hop - Casing the 2018-2019 Catalogue



This month the Art With Heart Team are featuring cards that have been CASED from the new 2018-2019 catalogue. Cased, in this instance means Copied and Share Everything. 
If you would like a copy of the 2018 - 2019 annual catalogue, contact any of the girls on the blog hop and we will get in touch with you.

The first card I chose to case is on page 105 in the catalogue. I love the Healing Hugs set, and wanted to use my new Stitched All Around Thinlits so I combined them on this card. I used Lovely Lipstick instead of Coastal Cabana. 



The second card I cased is from page 48 in the new catalogue and features the P.S. I Love You set.
The greetings in this set suit a range of occasions. I often case the sample cards in the catalogue to get a feel for the set before feeling confident enough to make my own creations with a new set.

Below is a complete list of team members participating in the blog hop. Next on the list is the amazing Tina Gillespie.




Happy Stampin,
Rachel

10 comments:

  1. I really like the lovely lipstick version of the healing hugs card. Thanks for taking part in the CASE the catalogue blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty! I especially love the flowers around the type writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Rachel, I love what you have done with both of them. Healing Hugs in Lovely Lipstick is stunning and the typewriter card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to CASE a card when you get the new set to get a feel for it! I love the colours you have used in both of your cards, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, these are both beautiful cards and i love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards, I love the flowers behind the typewriter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and colour choice Rachel. And a great idea to make a CASE card to get a feel for the set - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both very pretty and I love your colour choice too. The rose card in Lovely Lipstick is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly thought I was going to be the only person to get the typewriter set - so cute, and you card is far more awesome than the sample. And HOW is that lovely Lipstick on the Healing Hearts card - nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Rachel your cards are just stunning, I love the colours you chose on the rose card it is soo pretty, and love the colouring on your second card its so pretty and feminine, need to get both those sets. xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10