Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Art With Heart Colour Creations - Cajun Craze

Today the Art with Heart Team are featuring Cajun Craze from our Regals colour family.
This colour always makes me think of Autumn, so here are two projects featuring leaf images.
The technique I have used for both these cards is called Black Ice. The leaf image is from the Rooted in Nature stamp set. The copper foil sheets coordinate beautifully with Cajun Craze. 
The second card features the leaf image from the Blended Seasons stamp set which is a special release, only available to customers for the month of August. This set has coordinating framelits that have the most amazing shaped dies, check them out in the supplies list below. Great set for all year round.
To give this card a little more interest I have coloured the leaves with Blends Markers. This is usually a no-no with Stazon Ink, but I was very careful not to colour over the lines(too much).
Don't forget the amazing joining offer, ends 31st of July, contact me for more details.
I hope you've enjoyed my Cajun Craze cards, for more inspiration head to Catherine's Blog for a full list of today's participants.
Happy Stampin,
Rachel
Product List  

9 comments:

  1. Wow, your cards are amazing! I've been too scared to try that technique, but I really should just give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you have created such beautiful cards. You have iinspiried me to put this technique on my To do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are sensational Rachel. I love the contrast of tarnished foil against Cajun Craze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Rachel and a gorgeous result with the Black Ice technique, it's one I'm yet to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the copper foil with the cajun craze. It coordinates beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, the perfect combination of the copper foil with Cajun Craze and the Black Ice technique. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards Rachel, I must learn this technique. The colours look incredible with Cajun Craze. Thanks for hopping along with the colour creations blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it i haven't been able to master this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Rach. The copper and black are great complements to Cajun Craze.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10