Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 13

It's less than 7 weeks till Christmas and the Art with Heart Team are back with more Christmas inspiration for you. I missed last week, so I was determined to be more organised and have a card to share with you today.

This card is one of the projects we'll be completing at me Christmas card class tomorrow.

It features the Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle. I started with a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock, which I then die cut numerous times using various dies from the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits.



The greeting from the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set was then embossed in Gold Embossing Powder.

On the reverse side of the Very Vanilla card stock I then attached pieces of Joyous Noel Glimmer paper behind the cut out sections. This was then attached to a Cherry Cobbler card base.

This is a very easy but effective Christmas card, one of my favourites this year.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Claie Daly's blog for a full list of today's participants.

Also happening this month at Stampin' Up! is the Snowflake Showcase Promotion. These products are only available until the end of November. Click on the images or contact me for more information.


Happy stampin,
Rachel

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Rachel that glimmer paper is stunning behind the cut out poinsettia...i really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an amazing card. The glimmer paper looks so good. I hope your class ladies loved making this card today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rach, I love the glimmer paper creating the colour for the Poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Rachel, the glimmer paper looks gorgeous behind the die-cut elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Rachel, I love the glimmer paper behind the die cuts it really set the card off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Rachel and I love the glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10