Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 7 January 2019

Happy New Year!!



I'm back from my wonderful New Years Eve cruise and ready to get stamping, just in time to dive into the Sale-a-bration and Occasions Catalogue.


Sale-a-bration is Stampin' Up!'s main sale of the year. There are amazing offers for all levels of stampers.

Firstly, now is the time to stock up on all your stamping supplies. For every $90 you spend you receive a free gift from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Click on the image to see what fabulous gifts are available.


The next offer is for those who would like to host a group of friends in their home and receive added hostess benifits.


And finally, if your wish list is out of control, especially with the new Occasions Catalogue available, now is the time to join my team and become a demonstrator. For a joining fee of only $169 you can choose $315 worth of products!!!! Alternatively for $210 you receive $315 worth of products PLUS the Stampin' Up! Craft and Carry Tote. This offer is also available to those who have joined previously and dropped and would like to rejoin, we'd love to have you back. 


All of these specials are available with products from either of our catalogues, including the new Occasions Catalogue.


The cover of the catalogue says it all, it's full of amazing products, something for everyone.
Late last year I participate in a card swap with my fellow Art With Heart team members and here are a couple of the cards I received.
The first uses the Happiness Blooms suite and was completed by the wonderful Judy May and the second card features the Classic Garage suite and was completed by our amazing team leader Claire Daly. I will show you the remainder in days to come. 


I know there is a lot of information to take in here so please contact me with any questions. 
If you would like to experience these products first hand I have a Catalogue Launch scheduled for the 2nd of Feb.
Happy Stampin,
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10