Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Art With Heart Colour Creations - Terracotta Tile



Hello fellow stampers and card makers, the Art With Heart Team is here to show you inspiring projects featuring one of the new 2019-2021 In Colours, Terracotta Tile.
For my card today I have used the Beautiful Friendship stamp set. This is a photopolymer set, which made it super easy to position the floral images on this card.



I have stamped the flowers using Terracotta Tile, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Merry Merlot. The leaves are stamped in Mossy Meadow.
I found the inspiration for this colour combination in my Colour Chart. I find this a very hand tool when I'm lacking for inspiration.

The floral image was cut out using the Stitched Rectangle die, love these dies, sooo handy!

 I ran a piece of Merry Merlot card stock through my die cutting machine in the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder and used it in the background of my card. 
A strip of  Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon was attached to the bottom edge of the floral image, along with three Pearl Jewels.

Inside the card I added a Terracotta Tile rose and some Mossy Meadow leaves.

I hope you are enjoying our Colour Creations projects, for more Terracotta Tile inspiration head to Catherine's blog for a full list of tonight's participants.

Please contact me with any questions or feedback and I will be back soon with more projects.

Happy Stampin,
Rachel 

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Rachel you've used my favourite stampset in the whole catty and created a gorgeous card with it! Thank you for hopping along on the colour creations tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has Wow factor for me Rachel, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rachel. One of my fave stamp sets at the moment. The roses look great stamped in Terracotta Tile. Great colour combination actually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Rachel, I am loving this stamp set more and more. I wouldn't have thought to put Terracotta and Merlot together but that works beautifully. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Rachel, you have used a wonderful colour combination and it really makes Terracotta Tile so much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and good use of colours Rachel, they go so nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and color combination!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10