Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 11 July 2019

Rococo Rose Creatons

Here are a couple of Rococo Rose creations I have recently shared on my Facebook page, also called Handstampedbyrachel. The first card features the Birthday Goodness stamp set.


I have heat embossed the image in White Embossing Powder and coloured it with the Chalk Marker. The greeting is heat embossed with the Shimmer Black Emboss Powder.

The second card uses the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and the Pressed Petals Designer Series paper.

I have added the Gathered Gold and Rococo Rose ribbon along the bottom of the floral image with some added folds. There is a small amount of the Rose Metallic Thread behind the greeting. 

I love this new colour but it’s time to have a play with some other colours. Briefly, anyway. I’ll be back soon with more colourful creations,
Happy stampin,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10