Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 5 January 2020

Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Begins!


Here's a peek at some of the amazing products available in our new, not so Mini Catalogue.



Earn FREE products with every $90 spent on any Stampin' Up! products! Until the end of March you can choose free products from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Click on the image to see the freebies.

Every month for the next 6 months my fellow team members and I will be compiling these Creative 8 Tutorials that you can earn or purchase. This is a peek at January's tutorials. 
Contact me for more details.
Lots happening at Stampin' Up! this month, feel free to contact me with any questions. I love chatting to like minded people about our amazing products.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10