Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 12 January 2018

Let The Good Times Roll

Sale-a-bration and the new Occasions catalogue is here! I know I’m a bit late as they started on the 3rd of Jan, but I have been spending all my spare time working on samples for my first class for 2018 and mini catalogue launch on the 3rd of Feb.    Let The Good Time Roll is a stamp set from the Occasions catalogue. I dedicated a whole day to playing with this set and the matching thinlits.
 This is the first card I created.


The front uses part of the inside thinlit trimmed down to make a simple roller coaster.

Inside the card I cut the Roller coaster die from Soft Sky cardstock and again from Silver Foil.
Clouds have been heat embossed in the sky and carriages added to the roller coaster. Even the teeny tiny flags have been cut out and attached.
Although this card was lots of fun to make, I made a simplified version suitable for a class.


I will post a tutorial for this card after the class has been held.
I will be back regularly with more of my projects.
Happy Stampin,
Rachel



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10