Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 20 September 2018

Art With Heart Blog Hop September - Holiday Catalogue Theme



Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects featuring the Holiday Catalogue. We hope our blog hop inspires you to get creative and make some fabulous Christmas creations. If you would like a copy of the Holiday Catalogue, contact any of the girls on the blog hop and we will get in touch with you.


This Santa and friends from Sign of Santa stamp set and framelits bundle are soooo cute..


I love colouring with the Stampin' Blends markers and these images are perfect to colour.

The first card I made features Santa and Mrs Claus. They were both coloured using Blends in the following colours, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce. The background DSP are from the Santa's Workshop Speciality DSP and the card base is Shaded Spruce.

And a close up.


The next card features the same bundle, this time the cheeky elves. The elves were coloured with Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Blends, then cut out with the thinlits.
The stack presents was stamped directly onto the Whisper White background. The bottom right corner of the Whisper White was sponged with Pool Party ink. The card base is Bermuda Bay.


 Close up of the super cute elves.

The final card features Santa and his elf getting ready for Christmas. I need to start thinking about this too, eeek! 
Back to the card, all images were stamped directly onto the Whisper White and then coloured with Stampin Blends Markers.


The night sky was sponged with Night of Navy after I masked the images to prevent them being sponged. It doesn't show very well in the photo but there is a strip of White Glimmer paper above and below the image, followed by a this strip of Night of Navy cardstock.

Now it's time to see what the amazing Alisha Watson has to show us...

Rachel Woollard    you are here!
Rachel Palmieri
Monika O’Neill 


Thank you for hopping by,
Happy stampin,
Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute Rachel this is my favourite set, your last card is stunning I love the night sky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable and make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so cute, but I especially love the first one! I think this would have to be my favourite bundle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel your cards are super duper cute and I love the effect of your sponged sky, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards Rachel they are just so cute and I know the people who receive them for Christmas is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. Might be because this is my favourite bundle! Thanks for taking part in the holiday catalogue blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, this is my absolute favourite suite in the Holiday Catalogue and you have made the most gorgeous cards with it. I am so inspired by your choice of colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such bright happy Christmas cards! This is such a popular bundle. I particularly love the night sky version. Really wowed me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy, Rachel. I thought I loved the first one, then you show us another one and then another. I love them all, but I have to say, the sponging on your second card, just in that small area is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just terrific. I really love your colouring. You get the shading so nice.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10