Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Heart of Christmas - week 6


I've made it back for week 6 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hops. Although it's only September we're well into making Christmas cards.
This week I have been having a play with one of the hostess sets in the Holiday Catalogue, called Hung With Care. This set is only available with a minimum order of $250, either from a workshop or an individual sale.


This first card uses the super cute elf stocking which has been coloured directly onto the rubber with Stampin' Write Markers. The image was then fussy cut and attached with Dimensionals. Three red rhinestones add a bit of sparkle.



The second card uses the same set but this time features White Heat Embossed images. Four different stockings were stamped and embossed on Real Red, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.


I love the simple brightness of this card, it makes my smile.

Thank you for checking out my creations today, for more inspiration from the Art With Heart Team head to 
Claire Daly's blog for the other team members participating today.

Happy stampin,
Rachel


Product List

9 comments:

  1. Rachel, both your cards are equally lovely - what a beautiful hostess set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the four panel card. Great use of reds and greens and white embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards Rach! I hadn't seen this hostess set in action until today. It's fabulous. Thanks for playing along this week with Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the warmth of your first card, but a fun and playful feel for your second one. I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Love the first card especially and the addition of the bling to the top of the stocking just finished it off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Rachel, I love the panel card so bright and I love your colours on the Elf card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Rachel, I especially love the second one with the embossed vellum label.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards, Rachel and great to see this stamp set used. The four panels card is fabulous and I love the colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great - the bottom card makes me think of pop art. How funny that I pretty much used the same layout for my card, but they are both very different!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10