Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Art With Heart Colour Creations - Petal Pink


Tonight the Art With Heart team are featuring Petal Pink in their Colour Creations Blog Hop.
I have a couple of cards to share with you using this beautiful soft peachy pink.
The first one uses the Flowering Desert set from the Occasions Catalogue. I loved this set as soon as I saw it, something a bit different. The DSP in the background is a vellum sheet from the Floral Romance Specialty DSP. I have used the Rectangular Stitched Framelit dies to cut the main image and also a Mossy Meadow frame around it. The tiny butterflies are from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlit dies.


For the next card I used the sweet bunny from Fable Friends, also in the Occasions Catalogue, which I stamped on Watercolour paper and coloured with an Aquapainter. The beautiful DSP in the background is from the Painted Seasons DSP which is on of the 2nd Release Sale-a-bration rewards. The Petal Pink background has be embossed using the Tuffted Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. The shape for the greeting is from the Stitched Labels Thinlits and the greeting is also from the Fabled Friends set.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Petal Pink samples. For more inspiration head to Cathy’s blog for a full list of this week’s participants.
Happy stampin,
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel I love both your cards! Snap with the bunny and I LOVE that Flowering Desert set too! thank you so much for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the framing on your cactus card, but I love your colouring of that gorgeous bunny, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Rachel they are both nice but I do prefer the 2nd card more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Rachel! That bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10