Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 19 May 2019

Time for a change!!

In preparation for the new catalogue I thought it was time for an update of my blog and Facebook style. I was inspired by one of the amazing new suites in the catalogue Good Morning Magnolia.


I was also attracted to the Magnolia bundle as my team of stampers is called the Magnolia Stampers. Named after the movie Steel Magnolias, as my husband says my classes and get together's are a lot like Trudy's Place in the movie. If you haven't seen this movie it's a must, but have the tissues ready.

This card is one of the cards we will be completing at my catalogue launches on the 31st of May and the 1st of June, you have two options to attend this year.


Here's a peek at some of the goodies that attendees will be taking home. This year there will be a little reward for those who can show me their catalogue with the tabs attached.


Don't forget to book your place by 24th of May, as space is limited.

Another card made from the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle, this time with Daffodil Delight highlights and,


a final card (for now) with Flirty Flamingo highlights. This card also features some of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.


I hope you love my new look as much as I do, Ill be back soon with more inspiration.

Happy stampin,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10