Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 15 September 2020

So Much Happy Masculine

 This card is one I wrongly made for the weekly Colour Showcase with the AWHT. I used the wrong colour for that week, so I thought I would share it with you tonight as I am really happy with how it turned out.


I started with the Happy die cut from a Cherry Cobbler card front. I cut another Happy from Seaside Spray card stock.


I embossed the card front with the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder and then attached the Seaside Spray Happy behind the Cherry Cobbler one, slightly misaligned.


The B Day is cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from Seaside Spray with Foam Sheets adhered first to add some dimension to the letters. I love this alphabet and I have used it heaps. It's so easy to put any greeting on a card with these letters.


The gears are cut from Champagne Foil Sheets and trimmed to fit on the corners of the card. Behind the Happy is a piece of 2020-2022 In Color DSP in Misty Moonlight. The card base is also Misty Moonlight.


I hope you like my accidentally, wrong coloured card and I will be back tomorrow with the next Colour Creation Showcase which is featuring Flirty Flamingo.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Rachel! Who would have thought that the "wrong" colour could be so "right"!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10