Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Colour Creations Showcase week 29 - Misty Moonlight

 

Welcome to the last week for 2021 of the Colour Creations Showcase with the Art With Heart Team. After this week we will be taking a break until the 5th of January.

This week we are featuring Misty Moonlight which is one of the 2020-2022 In Colours. I love this colour and I will be very sad when it retires in April next year.

I have used a stamp set appearing in the new Jan to June Mini Catalogue called Gumball Greetings. This stamp set is also available in a bundle with the Gumball Machine Dies.


 The products in the new catalogue are available to customers from the 4th of January 2022. 



I stamped the small gumball machine numerous time with Misty Moonlight ink and coloured them with Blends in Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue and the Colour Lifter.


The greeting I used is also in the Gumball Greetings stamp set and was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink. I cut the greeting using the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I had to shorten the die cut by first cutting one end then re-positioned the die to cut the other end.


Here's a little peek at one extra gumball machine I added to the inside of the card.

The next blog on our hop belongs to Cathy Proctor, who is also the coordinator of our weekly blog hops. I can't wait to see what she has made with this gorgeous colour.

If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of this week’s host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, CathyProctor, and she will have the list of all participants. 

Thanks for visiting,

Rachel


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Super-cute, Rach! This is a really fun card, featuring beautiful colouring. I love that you paired Misty Moonlight with Balmy Blue; they're a match made in heaven. Great tailoring of the tag, to fit your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, this is adorable, Rachel. Your colouring is executed perfectly. I love this bundle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just one word for you – naughty! I had talked myself out of purchasing this bundle but your card is so stinking cute, I've just changed my mind. I LOVE this card, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Rachel with this new Gum Ball machine bundle. Your colouring is perfectly beautiful. So cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have never thought to use this stamp in just one colour but I LOVE it! A great, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card, Rachel. Your colouring with the blends is perfect! It’s such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10