Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 29 January 2023

Dainty Flowers DSP Sale-a-bration Reward

 

Dainty Flowers DSP is one of my favourite Sale-a-bration rewards for this promotion. This paper is a FREE reward with any purchase of $90.

Thanks to a dose of Covid I had plenty of time to isolate with my Stampin' Up! supplies last week.

Here's what I came up with.

The beautiful designs in this paper pack make it super easy to create stunning cards really quickly. 

For the first card a simply mounted a piece of DSP on an Orchid Oasis card base and added a greeting.

For the next two cards I chopped one of the pieces of DSP into 8 pieces following the floral arrangements. The long piece was added to a Smoky Slate card base that was embossed along one side, along with a hand coloured ribbon and another piece of DSP.

This card uses another piece of the same DSP, just with a greeting stamped in the center.

And again, the same piece of DSP with the addition of a Queen Bee coloured with Blends Markers. The bee is from the Queen Bee stamp set bundle.


Here's a close up of the beautiful bee. The heart in the center is one of the dies cut from Rich Razzleberry and highlighted with a Fine-tipped glue pen.


I'll be back, hopefully tomorrow, with more new creations.

Happy stamping,

Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10