Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 3


Week three of Heart of Christmas, and what a week it is! Today we welcome the new Holiday Catalogue to our Stampin' Up! customers. There is something for everyone in this issue, from cheeky snowmen to elegant baubles and papers.

For today's card I have used the Christmas Gleaming set, which features three different bauble stamps and comes in a bundle with two bauble punches.

Instead of the baubles, today I am featuring the holly sprig stamp along with one of the greetings.

I stamped numerous holly sprigs onto Whisper White card stock and coloured them with Blends markers.


The greeting was cut using one of the Stitched Shapes dies. As the name says theses dies leave a line of stitching around each shape making them look a little more special than a plain circle.


Under the greeting I added a small piece of Real Red Curly Ribbon, which to me looks a lot like knubbly wool.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Judy May's blog for a full list of today's participants.

Check out the current promotion from Stampin' Up!




Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

8 comments:

  1. So Bold and Bright. really Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantstic card Rachel, love how you have stamped and coloured the holly to make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card so beautifully and expertly coloured Rachel. I think I could buy this set for the holly stamp alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel. Your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Rachel I love your homemade DSP!!! And your colouring is so perfect, so much to love about this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Rachel, I love this particular stamp, your colouring makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10