Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 5



Hello stampers. For tonight's card I have used the very versatile Holly Jolly Christmas bundle

The background for this card was water coloured in Night of Navy ink on Fluid Water Colour Paper.


I cut out the sleigh die from Silver Glimmer Paper. The greeting from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set was heat embossed in White Emboss Powder. The final touch was a few sequins from the Snowflake sequins pack.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Claire's blog for a complete list of tonight's participants.


Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so simple but SO effective! I really love this card. Your inky background is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Heart of Christmas week 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Rachel - I love everything about your beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel this is Cathy Proctor BTW - I'm not sure why I came up as anonymous!

      Delete
  3. Hi Rachel, simply stunning card tonight, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Rachel, I love the silver combined with blue, and a great way to create a perfect background for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card Rachel and I love this die. It is stunning in the silver glimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Rachel - so vibrant and sparkly. I didn't even realise that this die existed! I really only noticed the stamp set in the catalogue.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10