Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 10


Welcome to week 10 of the Heart of Christmas blog hops.
This week I have stars to share with you. When I first saw the So Many Stars bundle is in the Holiday Catalogue I knew it would be perfect for masculine cards, kids cards, congratulations cards and many more occasions as well as Christmas cards.



For this first card I cut the large decorative star from a Gold Foil sheet and layered it on a gold embossed star and a Real Red stitched star. 


The background stars were stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in Gold Emboss Powder.


The greeting, also from the So Many Stars set, was stamped in Real Red Ink.

The second card uses the decorative stars in three sizes cut from Sparkly Glimmer paper.


The background stars were again heat embossed, this time in White Powder on Night of Navy card stock. The Night of Navy and Blueberry Bushel card stock was cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies. These are my most used dies and I love them!! They are a must have for anyone with a die cutting machine. The greeting was also heat embossed with White Emboss Powder.


Here's a close up of the beautiful Sparky Glimmer paper.
I  hope you enjoyed my cards, I will be back soon with some of the non Christmas cards I have made with this set.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Claire's blog for a complete list of tonight's participants.

Don't forget...it finishes at 11.50pm tonight!!!

Contact me for more details

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel! I am trying to resist this stars bundle and you aren't helping, lol. Love the festive layers. Thanks for playing along in week 10 of Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Rachel. The little background stars really step them up. This is one of my favourite bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rachel, I especially love your first card with all those star layers and the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Rachel, especially the second one with the classic navy and white colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are gorgeous Rachel I especially love the navy blue and white colouring combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm please don't ask me to pick a favourite as they are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning cards Rachel!!! I love them both! Just so beautiful - well done!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10