Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 28 October 2019

So Many Stars and Pigment Sprinkles!


I'm back to share with you more of the cards I made with the So Many Stars Bundle. I had a selection of Pigment Sprinkle Backgrounds I did when I was first playing with the Sprinkles and thought they would be perfect with the So Many Stars Dies.


This card uses the Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and a tiny bit of Bermuda Bay Sprinkles.
I used the same coloured card stock for the stars, also adding Shaded Spruce and Silver Glimmer Paper.

The second card is much darker but also uses Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape Sprinkles. The card stock is also Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape, with a bit a Shaded Spruce as it just seemed to suit the colour scheme.

Now for a couple of lighter coloured cards.


This card uses Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Mango Melody Sprinkles and card stock, with a garland of  Sparkle Glimmer Paper stars. These cards were so quick and easy to make with the Sprinkles and Star bundle, I'm sure I'll be making many more.


This final card I have to show is a bit different as there were no sprinkles involved.
For this card I used different sheets of the In Colour and Subtles paper packs and the stars bundle.
The 'happy' is Sparkle Glimmer Paper.

Please let me know if you have any questions about my projects,

Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10