Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 11


Welcome the the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop, week 11.
Today's card features one of the die sets from last Christmas, Detailed Deer. I was very happy to see this set back for another year. I have paired the deer with my favourite DSP from this Christmas, Brightly Gleaming Speciality DSP.


I embossed the deer with the 3D Subtle embossing folder and the oval in the background is embossed with the Stylish Scrolls embossing folder.
The greeting is from Itty Bitty Christmas and is heat embossed in Copper to match the paper and the Copper Foil deer.



The ribbon across the middle of the card is Pretty Peacock and Old Olive Reversible Ribbon.

For more Christmas inspiration head to Tina's blog for a full list of tonight's participants. 

Enjoy the remainder of the blog hop and check back regularly for new inspiration.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

  Product List

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Rachel, I love your double embossing - your deer looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous card Rachel, just love the detailed deer and your double embossing folder for the deer and the oval behind. Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Rach, that foil embossed deer it stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have embossed the deer die cut Rachel. Such lovely texture that really makes him stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rachel, I love the angle of the subtles embossing on the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card Rachel. I just love the Subtle embossed deer - he looks amazing! I also love the copper embossed sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10