Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 2 February 2020

February Creative Eight WOW Tutorials are now available

I have joined with seven other demonstrators to produce these monthly inspirational tutorial bundles that will show you new ways to use your Stampin' Up! products. 

If you find yourself overwhelmed by new products or just need to spark your creativity these tutorial bundles are for you.

Each month the bundle will include two technique tutorials, two fancy fold tutorials, two 3D or Scrapbooking tutorials and two Embossing Folder tutorials.

These PDF tutorials are now available for free with any $50 purchase from me or on their own for $15AUD.

There is no obligation to purchase all six bundles. You can purchase any months you like, or you can earn them for free by purchasing Stampin' Up! products through me or my online store.


If you have any questions about these tutorials or anything related to Stampin' Up! and stamping, I would love to hear from you.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10