Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 9 February 2020

Poppy Party Card Class Countdown - Day 8 and 9

Unfortunately I was feeling very unwell yesterday which is why I'm back today with day 8 and  9 together.

Firstly I combined the poppies from the Painted Poppies with the beautiful Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.



The poppies were coloured with Poppy Parade Blends Markers, light and dark and were die cut using the Painted Labels Dies which coordinate with the Painted Poppies stamp set.

The second card uses the bud image from the Painted Poppies stamp set. This image was stamped three times on Whisper White card stock and coloured with Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade Blends Markers. 



The images were cut out using a square die from the Stitched Shapes dies.



The Pretty Peacock card background has been embossed with the Stone 3D embossing folder which is part of the Power of Hope Sale-a-bration rewards bundle. Available for free when you spend $180 on Stampin' Up! products.
The ribbon across the back of the card is Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon.
This was then mounted on a Pretty Peacock card base.

I already have my sparkly card ready for tomorrow, so I will see you then.

Happy stamping,
Rachel



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10