Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Poppy Party Class Countdown - Days 10 and 11

Here is yesterday's card which I did not manage to post on time, sorry again.
I've combined the Painted Poppies stamp set with Gold Embossing, Basic Black and very sparkly Gold Glimmer Paper. 


The background paper is a sheet from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP.


Today's card is another that is a but different. I have stamped the field of poppies image four times around in a circle, in Memento Ink. The images were coloured with the splatter stamps in Real Red and Old Olive.


To add a bit of sparkle to the card I have attached some of the Peaceful Poppies Sequins with Tombo Glue.



Here are the cards we will be completing a the Poppy Party Card Class.. Please confirm your attendance by 12th of Feb if you would like to attend.


Happy stamping,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10