Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 27 June 2020

Boho Indigo Product Medley

Here are some cards I made using the Boho Indigo Product Medley. 

I made a quick video that I put on my Facebook page to introduce you to the contents of this bundle. You can check it out below.


 





All of these cards have been made with the supplies in the Boho Indigo Product Medley with the addition of small amounts of Whisper White and coloured card stock and the coordinating ink pads. This kit is a terrific way to introduce someone to Stampin' Up! and cardmaking or for a more experienced crafter to easily make a huge variety of cards with all supplies included. You can also get a refill kit with more paper, ribbons and embellishments so that you can continue creating to your hearts content.

Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10