Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Blackberry Bliss Hand-Penned Petals

Hello folks, this card was supposed to be part of the Colour Creations Showcase but I've had a busy week arguing with Facebook about my account and it's school holidays and I missed the cutoff so... I thought I would share it with you anyway.


I love this card as it demonstrates the colour co ordination of the Stampin' Up! products. This card uses two different set of DSP packs. I couldn't find any DSP that Worked for this card so I coloured a piece of the Love Always DSP with the Blends Markers. I also used a strip of the Ice Cream Corner DSP. Both of these DSP are discontinued from midnight TONIGHT!!! ORDER NOW!!!

The flowers and foliage were cut from the Penned Flowers Dies. The speckles in the background are from the Colour and Contour stamp set.



Don't forget that tomorrow marks the start of our DSP sale.
More details in my online store.


Thanks for visiting! Please contact me with any questions.

Happy stamping,
Rachel




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10