Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 5 July 2021

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop

 

Oh my, Christmas already! I do love Christmas but I'm just not ready to think about it yet. I do aim to participate in the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop every week which will mean that I will have plenty of Christmas cards ready to send when the time comes.


This week I am using the new Christmas bundle that came out in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, Tidings and Trimmings Bundle.

The colour scheme I used is the same that is used in the coordinating DSP, Tidings of Christmas. These lovely papers have lots of small designs that will be great for lots of different Christmas projects.


For this card I stamped three stockings in Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen. I coloured the images with Blends Markers. Then cut them out with the matching dies.


I cut three sets of the holly sprigs and attached them to each of the stockings.


The greeting was embossed in White Emboss Powder and was then punched out with the Double Oval Punch. The sweet zig zag border along the bottom was cut using one of the Basic Border dies.


Hopefully for next week's card I will have my preorder from the upcoming Aug to Dec Mini Catalogue which is packed full of Christmas stamping goodies. Contact me to receive your copy.


For more Christmas inspiration head to the blog of the lovely Judy May, in beautiful sunny Queensland, to see her beautiful creation.


Thanks for visiting,

Rachel


Product List

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rachel. I just love the colours you've used, and the holly sprigs attached to each stocking. The sentiment looks great, white-embossed on Soft Succulent card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Rachel and those stockings are adorable in those colours. I think the two new greens lend well to the Christmas theme. And ditto with the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel the stockings are so lovely and I love the dimensions with the colouring in with the blends. Thank you for participating in the first HOC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel those little stockings with the holly sprigs are so cute - I might have to sneak this bundle into another order after seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Rachel, those stockings are great and that Evening Evergreen Ribbon adds fantastic texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Rachel. Those new In Colours work beautifully for Christmas and your colouring of the tops of the stockings is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Rachel. Those little stockings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh gorgeous! Love your colour combo, and amazing blends colouring as usual. The little holly and berry cluster on each stocking is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card Rachel. I love your line of stockings. They look like they are hanging on the mantel, just waiting for Santa to fill them with goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Rachel, I love the colours of the stockings and the white embossed greeting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you added the holly leaves to the stockings. A perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10